How to Become a Lawyer in San Diego, Ca
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in San Diego, Ca
- Get my San Diego, Ca Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for San Diego, Ca Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in San Diego, Ca
- Take the San Diego, Ca State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in San Diego, Ca
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in San Diego, Ca?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in San Diego, Ca:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in San Diego, Ca
- Then you will have to take and pass the San Diego, Ca
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in San Diego, Ca
San Diego, Ca Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in San Diego, Ca:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in San Diego, Ca?
On average, lawyers in the state of San Diego, Ca earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.