How to Become a Lawyer in Salome, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Salome, Az
- Get my Salome, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Salome, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Salome, Az
- Take the Salome, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Salome, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Salome, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Salome, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Salome, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Salome, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Salome, Az
Salome, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Salome, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Salome, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Salome, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.