How to Become a Lawyer in Rutledge, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Rutledge, Al
- Get my Rutledge, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Rutledge, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Rutledge, Al
- Take the Rutledge, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Rutledge, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Rutledge, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Rutledge, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Rutledge, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Rutledge, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Rutledge, Al
Rutledge, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Rutledge, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Rutledge, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Rutledge, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.