How to Become a Lawyer in Rio Rico, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Rio Rico, Az
- Get my Rio Rico, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Rio Rico, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Rio Rico, Az
- Take the Rio Rico, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Rio Rico, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Rio Rico, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Rio Rico, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Rio Rico, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Rio Rico, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Rio Rico, Az
Rio Rico, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Rio Rico, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Rio Rico, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Rio Rico, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.