How to Become a Lawyer in Rehobeth, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Rehobeth, Al
- Get my Rehobeth, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Rehobeth, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Rehobeth, Al
- Take the Rehobeth, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Rehobeth, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Rehobeth, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Rehobeth, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Rehobeth, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Rehobeth, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Rehobeth, Al
Rehobeth, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Rehobeth, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Rehobeth, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Rehobeth, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.