How to Become a Lawyer in Reeltown, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Reeltown, Al
- Get my Reeltown, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Reeltown, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Reeltown, Al
- Take the Reeltown, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Reeltown, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Reeltown, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Reeltown, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Reeltown, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Reeltown, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Reeltown, Al
Reeltown, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Reeltown, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Reeltown, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Reeltown, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.