How to Become a Lawyer in Rainsville, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Rainsville, Al
- Get my Rainsville, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Rainsville, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Rainsville, Al
- Take the Rainsville, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Rainsville, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Rainsville, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Rainsville, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Rainsville, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Rainsville, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Rainsville, Al
Rainsville, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Rainsville, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Rainsville, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Rainsville, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.