How to Become a Lawyer in Prescott, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Prescott, Ar
- Get my Prescott, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Prescott, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Prescott, Ar
- Take the Prescott, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Prescott, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Prescott, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Prescott, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Prescott, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Prescott, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Prescott, Ar
Prescott, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Prescott, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Prescott, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Prescott, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.