How to Become a Lawyer in Prattsville, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Prattsville, Ar
- Get my Prattsville, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Prattsville, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Prattsville, Ar
- Take the Prattsville, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Prattsville, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Prattsville, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Prattsville, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Prattsville, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Prattsville, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Prattsville, Ar
Prattsville, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Prattsville, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Prattsville, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Prattsville, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.