How to Become a Lawyer in Pocahontas, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Pocahontas, Ar
- Get my Pocahontas, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Pocahontas, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Pocahontas, Ar
- Take the Pocahontas, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Pocahontas, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Pocahontas, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Pocahontas, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Pocahontas, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Pocahontas, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Pocahontas, Ar
Pocahontas, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Pocahontas, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Pocahontas, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Pocahontas, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.