How to Become a Lawyer in Platinum, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Platinum, Ak
- Get my Platinum, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Platinum, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Platinum, Ak
- Take the Platinum, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Platinum, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Platinum, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Platinum, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Platinum, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Platinum, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Platinum, Ak
Platinum, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Platinum, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Platinum, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Platinum, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.