How to Become a Lawyer in Pine Lake, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Pine Lake, Az
- Get my Pine Lake, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Pine Lake, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Pine Lake, Az
- Take the Pine Lake, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Pine Lake, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Pine Lake, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Pine Lake, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Pine Lake, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Pine Lake, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Pine Lake, Az
Pine Lake, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Pine Lake, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Pine Lake, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Pine Lake, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.