How to Become a Lawyer in Pine, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Pine, Az
- Get my Pine, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Pine, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Pine, Az
- Take the Pine, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Pine, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Pine, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Pine, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Pine, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Pine, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Pine, Az
Pine, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Pine, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Pine, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Pine, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.