How to Become a Lawyer in Pinal, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Pinal, Az
- Get my Pinal, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Pinal, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Pinal, Az
- Take the Pinal, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Pinal, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Pinal, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Pinal, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Pinal, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Pinal, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Pinal, Az
Pinal, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Pinal, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Pinal, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Pinal, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.