How to Become a Lawyer in Pike Road, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Pike Road, Al
- Get my Pike Road, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Pike Road, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Pike Road, Al
- Take the Pike Road, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Pike Road, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Pike Road, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Pike Road, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Pike Road, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Pike Road, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Pike Road, Al
Pike Road, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Pike Road, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Pike Road, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Pike Road, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.