How to Become a Lawyer in Picacho, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Picacho, Az
- Get my Picacho, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Picacho, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Picacho, Az
- Take the Picacho, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Picacho, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Picacho, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Picacho, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Picacho, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Picacho, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Picacho, Az
Picacho, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Picacho, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Picacho, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Picacho, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.