How to Become a Lawyer in Phoenix, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Phoenix, Az
- Get my Phoenix, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Phoenix, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Phoenix, Az
- Take the Phoenix, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Phoenix, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Phoenix, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Phoenix, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Phoenix, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Phoenix, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Phoenix, Az
Phoenix, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Phoenix, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Phoenix, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Phoenix, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.