How to Become a Lawyer in Petrey, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Petrey, Al
- Get my Petrey, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Petrey, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Petrey, Al
- Take the Petrey, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Petrey, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Petrey, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Petrey, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Petrey, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Petrey, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Petrey, Al
Petrey, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Petrey, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Petrey, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Petrey, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.