How to Become a Lawyer in Petersburg, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Petersburg, Ak
- Get my Petersburg, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Petersburg, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Petersburg, Ak
- Take the Petersburg, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Petersburg, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Petersburg, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Petersburg, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Petersburg, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Petersburg, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Petersburg, Ak
Petersburg, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Petersburg, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Petersburg, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Petersburg, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.