How to Become a Lawyer in Pennington, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Pennington, Al
- Get my Pennington, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Pennington, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Pennington, Al
- Take the Pennington, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Pennington, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Pennington, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Pennington, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Pennington, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Pennington, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Pennington, Al
Pennington, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Pennington, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Pennington, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Pennington, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.