How to Become a Lawyer in Pell City, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Pell City, Al
- Get my Pell City, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Pell City, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Pell City, Al
- Take the Pell City, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Pell City, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Pell City, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Pell City, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Pell City, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Pell City, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Pell City, Al
Pell City, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Pell City, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Pell City, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Pell City, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.