How to Become a Lawyer in Paulden, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Paulden, Az
- Get my Paulden, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Paulden, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Paulden, Az
- Take the Paulden, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Paulden, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Paulden, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Paulden, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Paulden, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Paulden, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Paulden, Az
Paulden, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Paulden, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Paulden, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Paulden, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.