How to Become a Lawyer in Pasadena, Ca
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Pasadena, Ca
- Get my Pasadena, Ca Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Pasadena, Ca Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Pasadena, Ca
- Take the Pasadena, Ca State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Pasadena, Ca
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Pasadena, Ca?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Pasadena, Ca:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Pasadena, Ca
- Then you will have to take and pass the Pasadena, Ca
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Pasadena, Ca
Pasadena, Ca Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Pasadena, Ca:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Pasadena, Ca?
On average, lawyers in the state of Pasadena, Ca earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.