How to Become a Lawyer in Paragould, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Paragould, Ar
- Get my Paragould, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Paragould, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Paragould, Ar
- Take the Paragould, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Paragould, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Paragould, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Paragould, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Paragould, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Paragould, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Paragould, Ar
Paragould, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Paragould, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Paragould, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Paragould, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.