How to Become a Lawyer in Palau
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Palau
- Get my Palau Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Palau Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Palau
- Take the Palau State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Palau
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Palau?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Palau:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Palau
- Then you will have to take and pass the Palau
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Palau
Palau Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Palau:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Palau?
On average, lawyers in the state of Palau earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.