How to Become a Lawyer in Page, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Page, Az
- Get my Page, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Page, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Page, Az
- Take the Page, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Page, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Page, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Page, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Page, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Page, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Page, Az
Page, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Page, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Page, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Page, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.