How to Become a Lawyer in Oracle, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Oracle, Az
- Get my Oracle, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Oracle, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Oracle, Az
- Take the Oracle, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Oracle, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Oracle, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Oracle, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Oracle, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Oracle, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Oracle, Az
Oracle, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Oracle, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Oracle, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Oracle, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.