How to Become a Lawyer in Opelika, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Opelika, Al
- Get my Opelika, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Opelika, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Opelika, Al
- Take the Opelika, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Opelika, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Opelika, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Opelika, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Opelika, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Opelika, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Opelika, Al
Opelika, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Opelika, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Opelika, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Opelika, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.