How to Become a Lawyer in Odenville, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Odenville, Al
- Get my Odenville, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Odenville, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Odenville, Al
- Take the Odenville, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Odenville, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Odenville, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Odenville, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Odenville, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Odenville, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Odenville, Al
Odenville, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Odenville, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Odenville, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Odenville, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.