How to Become a Lawyer in Oden, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Oden, Ar
- Get my Oden, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Oden, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Oden, Ar
- Take the Oden, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Oden, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Oden, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Oden, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Oden, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Oden, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Oden, Ar
Oden, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Oden, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Oden, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Oden, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.