How to Become a Lawyer in Oakman, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Oakman, Al
- Get my Oakman, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Oakman, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Oakman, Al
- Take the Oakman, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Oakman, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Oakman, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Oakman, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Oakman, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Oakman, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Oakman, Al
Oakman, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Oakman, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Oakman, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Oakman, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.