How to Become a Lawyer in Oakhaven, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Oakhaven, Ar
- Get my Oakhaven, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Oakhaven, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Oakhaven, Ar
- Take the Oakhaven, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Oakhaven, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Oakhaven, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Oakhaven, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Oakhaven, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Oakhaven, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Oakhaven, Ar
Oakhaven, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Oakhaven, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Oakhaven, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Oakhaven, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.