How to Become a Lawyer in Northway, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Northway, Ak
- Get my Northway, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Northway, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Northway, Ak
- Take the Northway, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Northway, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Northway, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Northway, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Northway, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Northway, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Northway, Ak
Northway, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Northway, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Northway, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Northway, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.