How to Become a Lawyer in New River, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in New River, Az
- Get my New River, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for New River, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in New River, Az
- Take the New River, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in New River, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in New River, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in New River, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in New River, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the New River, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in New River, Az
New River, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in New River, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in New River, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of New River, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.