How to Become a Lawyer in Needham, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Needham, Al
- Get my Needham, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Needham, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Needham, Al
- Take the Needham, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Needham, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Needham, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Needham, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Needham, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Needham, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Needham, Al
Needham, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Needham, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Needham, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Needham, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.