How to Become a Lawyer in Naknek, Ak
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Naknek, Ak
- Get my Naknek, Ak Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Naknek, Ak Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Naknek, Ak
- Take the Naknek, Ak State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Naknek, Ak
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Naknek, Ak?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Naknek, Ak:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Naknek, Ak
- Then you will have to take and pass the Naknek, Ak
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Naknek, Ak
Naknek, Ak Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Naknek, Ak:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Naknek, Ak?
On average, lawyers in the state of Naknek, Ak earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.