How to Become a Lawyer in Naco, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Naco, Az
- Get my Naco, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Naco, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Naco, Az
- Take the Naco, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Naco, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Naco, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Naco, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Naco, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Naco, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Naco, Az
Naco, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Naco, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Naco, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Naco, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.