How to Become a Lawyer in Mooresville, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Mooresville, Al
- Get my Mooresville, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Mooresville, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Mooresville, Al
- Take the Mooresville, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Mooresville, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Mooresville, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Mooresville, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Mooresville, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Mooresville, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Mooresville, Al
Mooresville, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Mooresville, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Mooresville, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Mooresville, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.