How to Become a Lawyer in Moorefield, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Moorefield, Ar
- Get my Moorefield, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Moorefield, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Moorefield, Ar
- Take the Moorefield, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Moorefield, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Moorefield, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Moorefield, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Moorefield, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Moorefield, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Moorefield, Ar
Moorefield, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Moorefield, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Moorefield, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Moorefield, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.