How to Become a Lawyer in Montrose, Ms
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Montrose, Ms
- Get my Montrose, Ms Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Montrose, Ms Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Montrose, Ms
- Take the Montrose, Ms State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Montrose, Ms
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Montrose, Ms?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Montrose, Ms:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Montrose, Ms
- Then you will have to take and pass the Montrose, Ms
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Montrose, Ms
Montrose, Ms Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Montrose, Ms:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Montrose, Ms?
On average, lawyers in the state of Montrose, Ms earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.