How to Become a Lawyer in Montevallo, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Montevallo, Al
- Get my Montevallo, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Montevallo, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Montevallo, Al
- Take the Montevallo, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Montevallo, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Montevallo, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Montevallo, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Montevallo, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Montevallo, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Montevallo, Al
Montevallo, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Montevallo, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Montevallo, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Montevallo, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.