How to Become a Lawyer in Moccasin, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Moccasin, Az
- Get my Moccasin, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Moccasin, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Moccasin, Az
- Take the Moccasin, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Moccasin, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Moccasin, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Moccasin, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Moccasin, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Moccasin, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Moccasin, Az
Moccasin, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Moccasin, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Moccasin, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Moccasin, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.