How to Become a Lawyer in Mendon, Mo
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Mendon, Mo
- Get my Mendon, Mo Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Mendon, Mo Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Mendon, Mo
- Take the Mendon, Mo State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Mendon, Mo
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Mendon, Mo?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Mendon, Mo:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Mendon, Mo
- Then you will have to take and pass the Mendon, Mo
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Mendon, Mo
Mendon, Mo Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Mendon, Mo:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Mendon, Mo?
On average, lawyers in the state of Mendon, Mo earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.