How to Become a Lawyer in Mena, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Mena, Ar
- Get my Mena, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Mena, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Mena, Ar
- Take the Mena, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Mena, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Mena, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Mena, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Mena, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Mena, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Mena, Ar
Mena, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Mena, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Mena, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Mena, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.