How to Become a Lawyer in Melbourne, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Melbourne, Ar
- Get my Melbourne, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Melbourne, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Melbourne, Ar
- Take the Melbourne, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Melbourne, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Melbourne, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Melbourne, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Melbourne, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Melbourne, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Melbourne, Ar
Melbourne, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Melbourne, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Melbourne, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Melbourne, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.