How to Become a Lawyer in Marvell, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Marvell, Ar
- Get my Marvell, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Marvell, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Marvell, Ar
- Take the Marvell, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Marvell, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Marvell, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Marvell, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Marvell, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Marvell, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Marvell, Ar
Marvell, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Marvell, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Marvell, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Marvell, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.