How to Become a Lawyer in Marana, Az
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Marana, Az
- Get my Marana, Az Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Marana, Az Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Marana, Az
- Take the Marana, Az State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Marana, Az
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Marana, Az?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Marana, Az:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Marana, Az
- Then you will have to take and pass the Marana, Az
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Marana, Az
Marana, Az Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Marana, Az:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Marana, Az?
On average, lawyers in the state of Marana, Az earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.