How to Become a Lawyer in Maplesville, Al
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Maplesville, Al
- Get my Maplesville, Al Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Maplesville, Al Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Maplesville, Al
- Take the Maplesville, Al State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Maplesville, Al
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Maplesville, Al?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Maplesville, Al:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Maplesville, Al
- Then you will have to take and pass the Maplesville, Al
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Maplesville, Al
Maplesville, Al Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Maplesville, Al:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Maplesville, Al?
On average, lawyers in the state of Maplesville, Al earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.