How to Become a Lawyer in Lufkin, Tx
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Lufkin, Tx
- Get my Lufkin, Tx Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Lufkin, Tx Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Lufkin, Tx
- Take the Lufkin, Tx State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Lufkin, Tx
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Lufkin, Tx?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Lufkin, Tx:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Lufkin, Tx
- Then you will have to take and pass the Lufkin, Tx
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Lufkin, Tx
Lufkin, Tx Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Lufkin, Tx:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Lufkin, Tx?
On average, lawyers in the state of Lufkin, Tx earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.