How to Become a Lawyer in Lowell, Ar
Steps to become a Lawyer/Attorney in Lowell, Ar
- Get my Lowell, Ar Undergraduate Pre-Law Education.
- Take the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) for Lowell, Ar Lawyer.
- Go to Law School in Lowell, Ar
- Take the Lowell, Ar State bar Exam.
- Now that You’ve Been Admitted to the Bar in Lowell, Ar
How Long Does It Take To Become a Lawyer in Lowell, Ar?
It takes approximately four years to finish a bachelor’s degree in Lowell, Ar:
- Then it will take you approximately three years (with full-time enrollment) to finish your law school in Lowell, Ar
- Then you will have to take and pass the Lowell, Ar
- Bar Exam. All in all, it will take you a little over seven years to practice as a lawyer in Lowell, Ar
Lowell, Ar Lawyer Requirements
To become a lawyer in Lowell, Ar:
- You need to meet following requirements:
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a nationally/ regionally accredited institute
- Must pass the Law Admission Test (LSAT)
- Must apply to the American Bar Association-accredited (ABA) law schools
- Must have a two year graduation known as Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Must pass the state bar exam (the State Bar Examination)
What is Average Salary of Lawyer in Lowell, Ar?
On average, lawyers in the state of Lowell, Ar earn anywhere from $98,000 to $148,000 with the former figure being the minimum annual salary and latter being the maximum.